We endeavor to make this website accessible to all visitors, according to the standards and Government guidelines.
This website has been designed to deliver HTML content in accordance with the Web Accessibility Initiative’s (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Version 2.1, to level ‘AA’ standard.
We are constantly working to ensure that our website is as accessible and user-friendly as possible. If you experience difficulty using our website or would like to make any suggestions to improve the website from an accessibility perspective, please get in touch with us.
In order to make suggestions, comments or to let us know about any difficulties you have experienced with our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made every effort to ensure this website is easy to read, with content written in plain English. If you find some content of the website difficult to understand please let us know.
Adobe Acrobat PDF documents
Many documents and reports on our site are published in PDF (Portable Document Format), and sometimes in Microsoft Word. Older documents may not be 100% accessible.
Users with visual impairments may find it useful to use services which improve the accessibility of Acrobat documents. Visit Adobe accessibility for more information. http://www.adobe.com/accessibility.html
If you have difficulty viewing one of our documents, please contact us so that we can provide the information in an alternative format. email@example.com
Making pages easier to view
You can change the web page settings such as font size and colour
Some of our online services are provided by a third party so may not be accessible as defined by current guidelines. If you have difficulty using any service on our website, please contact us.
Help and assistance in making your computer or device render webpages in different ways are available online. Advice such as how to view larger text of different colours can be found at https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/impairment/vision
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return forms as issued by the External Auditor are exempt from the accessibility requirements because of the nature of these documents.
- It is not possible to change pdf files for compliancy.
- We are working towards making the files accessible.
- As it is a legal requirement to publish these documents right now and they cannot be taken down in the meantime we understand that the specific documents might not currently be accessible.
- anyone needing additional support to access the information can contact the Town Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01707 280401
To connect to AccessAble, a dedicated website giving information on all types of disabled access, including suitable travel arrangements, click the logo