Accounts & Reports
Hatfield Town Council Information under the Model Publication Scheme
Financial Transparency Available on the Website.
In cases of extreme risk to the delivery of Council services, the clerk may authorise revenue expenditure on behalf of the Council which in the clerk’s judgement it is necessary to carry out. Such expenditure includes repair, replacement or other work, whether or not there is any budgetary provision for the expenditure, subject to a limit of £3,000. The Clerk shall report such action to the Leader as soon as possible and to the Council as soon as practicable thereafter.
This Council is required to report expenditure over £500 authorised by the Clerk.
Town Clerk's Job Description
Hatfield Town Council – Town Clerk, Job Description Link
The Mayor receives an allowance of £600 pa no other Member receives any allowance.
No staff are trade union representatives. No time nor resources were expended on trade union activities in 2020/21.
Freedom of Information
Annual Budget and Accounts
- Annual Accounts 2008-2009
- Annual Accounts 2009-2010
- Annual Accounts 2010-2011
- Annual Accounts 2011-2012
- Annual Accounts 2012 – 2013
- Annual Return 31 March 2014
- Annual Return 31 March 2015
- Annual Return 31 March 2016
- Annual Return 31 March 2017
- Annual Return 31 March 2018
- Annual Return 31 March 2019
- Annual Return 31 March 2020
- Annual Return 31 March 2021
- AGAR forms as issued by the External Auditor are exempt from the accessibility requirements because of the nature of these documents.
- It is not possible to change pdf files for compliancy.
- We are working towards making the file/s accessible.
- As it is a legal requirement to publish these documents right now and they cannot be taken down in the meantime we understand that the specific documents might not currently be accessible.
- anyone needing additional support to access the information can contact the Town Clerk – email@example.com or phone 01707 280401
Current Financial Documents
Purchase Ledger Payments to Suppliers over £500
- 1st January to 30th June 2012
- 1st July to 30th September 2012
- 1st October 2012 to 31st March 2013
- 1st April 2013 to 30th June 2013
- 1st July 2013 to 30th September 2013
- 1st October 2013 to 31st December 2013
- 1st January 2014 to 31st March 2014
- 1st April 2014 to 30th June 2014
- 1st July to 30th September 2014
- 1st October 31st December 2014
- 1st January to 31st March 2015
- 1st April to 30th June 2015
- 1st July to September 2015
- 1st October to 31st December 2015
- 1st January 2016 to 31st March 2016
- April to June 2016
- July to September 2016
- October to December 2016
- January to March 2017
- April 2017
- May – June 2017
- July – September 2017
- October – December 2017
- Jan – Mar 2018
- April – June 2018
- July – September 2018
- October – December 2018
- January – March 2019
- April – June 2019
- July – September 2019
- October – December 2019
- January – March 2020
- April – June 2020
- July – September 2020
- October – December 2020
- January – March 2021
- April – June 2021
- July – September 2021
- October – December 2021
Due to budget cuts for 2021/22 Community Grants for 2021/22 have been closed.